- Providing effective field administration
- Implementing Rocky Mountain Mechanical Corporate Safety Program
- Establishing and maintaining cost control procedures with work package implementation and schedule of values
- Directing and performing the onsite work per schedule
- Providing concise monthly payment requests and construction schedule updates
- Conducting progress meetings with the production team
- Generating, monitoring and responding to all RFI’s and ASI’s
- Initiating and completing project closeout process
Rocky Mountain Mechanical combines over 30 years of experience with the resources of one of the largest mechanical contracting companies in the inter-mountain area to provide our customers with superior mechanical contracting services.
Rocky Mountain Mechanical is a team player, working with the owner, architect and consultants from the conceptual stages of design through construction until the facility is operational and occupied.
If you are interested in working for us, check out our careers page.