Grove Creek Center I Office Building has over 83,000 square feet. Class “A” Office Building
Location: Grove Creek, Utah
Owner: Dennis Baker Assoc.
Construction Manager: SIRQ Const.
Architect: Kevin Blalock
Mechanical Engineer: Beecher Walker Assoc.
Installed Mechanical System Value: $1,400,000.00 (total build-out)
Project Duration: 2007
Delivery Mode: Design / Build
Mechanical System Scope of Work
- Chilled Water Generation and Distribution
- Hydronic Heating Water Generation and Distribution
- Modular VAV Air Handlers w/ Fan Powered VAV Terminals
- Extensive Alerton Based DDC Building Automation by RMM Controls Personnel.
- Incorporating Multiple Tenant Function
- High Performance Energy Conservation Algorithms
- In Slab Snow Melt / Ice Control system.
- DWV, Domestic Water, Fuel Gas, Storm Drainage
- Computer Room Air Conditioning